Skip to main content

Chocolate Walnut Brownie

Hi friends it is really a bad situation everywhere . We all are confining ourselves in our respective homes to save ourselves from this virus . It is a very stressful situation everywhere and to me the best stress buster is cooking  and now writing food blogs has been also added to my itenary . Today I will share with you a very common dish which is very popular among children. It is walnut choclate brownie.
                 


Ingredients:-

Plain flour ( maida) - 100 gms
Coco powder - 70 gms
Dark choclate - 80 gms
Egg -2
Oil - 50 ml
Sugar - 100 gms
Yogurt - 3 tbsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Walnut - 50 gms
Vanilla essence -  1 tsp
Pinch of salt

Procedure:-

First mix the dry ingredients and pass it through a sieve . In another mixing bowl first first whip the egg , then add the grinded sugar, oil and yogurt one by one and give it a turn with your blender . Then add the dry ingredients to the mixture. . In a double chamber i.e. One bowl with boiling water and top of it in another chamber one should melt the choclate. Add this melted choclate to your cake batter with a spatula . Lastly add most of the walnut to it . Pour it in your well buttered  baking tin . Sprinkle   rest of your walnut over it . Bake it in a pre heated oven for 30 mins in 170 degree . Check it with a knife . If it comes out clean it is done or else bake for another 5 mis .

    


BON APPETITE!!!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahi Tukra

Hello everybody. I thought I would start my blog writing with my favourite passion  food and that too cooked by me. Since I have a sweet tooth the dessert spread of any cuisine attracts me the most.  I always try out the simple ones at home. Today I will share with you all one such recipe . It is one of my favourite sweet - Shahi Tukra. One might call it an Indian version of bread pudding. Although it takes much more effort than bread pudding but the end result is just awesome. Any beginners can try this out because the procedure is very simple. Ingredients For sugar syrup :- 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup water 2 drops of Kewra essence For shahi tukhra :- 4 slice bread cut into four square pieces each 5-6 tbsp oil 1 l milk 200 ml condensed milk 1/2 tsp cardamom powder 7-8 pistachios  cut into slices Method :- First you have to make the sugar syrup by boiling the sugar in the water. Boil it till the sugar melts and reach a mild thick consistency. Add the kewra essen...

Apple kheer

 Hi friends with the festive season peeping round the corner today I want to share a sweet dish with you which I am sure won’t disappoint your sweet tooth . It is called apple kheer . So let’s begin. Ingredients:- Milk - full cream one litre Apple -2 medium size cut small thin slices Condensed milk 1/2cup Sugar - 3 tbs Cornstarch -2 tbs Dry fruits -(almonds , cashew, raisins) -1 /2 cup Cardamom powder -1 tsp Kesar - few strands Procedure:- First take a fry pan, put 3-4 tbs of water and stir the apple pieces in it . Add the sugar in it . Fry the apple till it become light brown . Remove it from pan and strain the excess juice if any and let it cool . In another pan boil the milk . Keep on stirring and add the dry fruit in it . Add the condensed milk and keeping on stirring in medium flame . Mix the cornstarch in 2 tbsp cold milk and add it to the milk while continuously stirring it . Now add the apple pieces and stir it for another 5 mins in low flame . Sprinkle some cardamom powder...

Chicken Dak Bungalow

 Hello friends. This New Year I decided that every month I will share a new recipe that I have tried and has come out good. Today’s recipe is ideal for a cold Sunday lunch or dinner . Its spicyness will definitely keep you warm inside . I don’t know how much authentic this recipe is but I have tasted this kind of chicken curry in PWD guest house where we used to stay during our vacations. The recipe got its name because this was the standard chicken curry made by the caretakers of the sprawling Bungalows used as circuit house or guest house by the government officials. So let’s start the recipe .                 Kg Ingredients:- Chicken- 1 kg Potato - 2 cut into big cubes Egg -4 nos hard boiled Onion -2 big cut into long thin slices Ginger paste Garlic paste Tomato 2-3 cut into pieces Whole garam masala Black pepper corns Bay leaf Red dry chilli Jayatri/ mace  Turmeric powder Red chilli powder Cumin powder  Coriander powder  Yo...